Apr 19, 2009

Yipee! Yipee! I was so excited when I signed on and a fellow team mate left me the Lemonade Stand award!! Thank you Chrissy!! Here is a link to her blog so be sure to pay her a visit she does amazing work! She always leaves me the sweetest comments! Again thanks Chrissy you always brighten my day!!! This award is to go to a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude. So I would like to pass this award on to some of my blogging buddies!

Sandy at http://sandyfromukiah.blogspot.com/
Crystal at http://scrapcandydesigns.blogspot.com/

Be sure to also check these two ladies blogs out they also do amazing work! Again, I would like to say thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me comments it means the world to me!

2 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, thank you..

Crystal said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You are so sweet! This is just what I needed to brighten my day!!! HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...