Apr 19, 2009

Wow!! I have been blessed with another blog award!!!! I would like to thank Sandy at
http://sandyfromukiah.blogspot.com/ for giving me this one. Sandy is one of the sweetest ladies that I have had the pleasure emailing back and forth over the last month or so. She always offers such encouraging words and really puts a smile all over my face! So thank you Sandy this is just another way of making my day!! Don't forget to visit her blog! So here are the rules :

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

So here are the seven things about me that you might find interesting!
1. I have chrons disease
2. I have been hooked on a Soap Opera since I was a teen - As The World Turns
3. I am a big movie lover! We rent tons of movies!!
4. One of my favorite resturants is Olive Garden (do notice I said one because I have several hee hee!! Just craving Olive Garden right now!)
5. I am treasurer over my husband and sons rc club.
6. I've never been to a Haunted House but yet I love scary movies!!
7. I am a Christian and I love God!

Now the seven nominees are
1 Cheryll 5 Froggy
2Enfy 6 Chrissy
3 Crystal 7. leaving this one open for everybody to enjoy!
4 Jason

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, thank you for saying such nice things about me... your are a sweet heart... hope that pesty headache is gone.
Hugs

Chrissy C said...

Thanks so much! I'm so happy we're design team sisters! Thanks for all your kind words too!

I really apprecitate it!

Crystal said...

YAY!! Thank you so much, Leanne! Two in one day! You make me feel so special!! Can't wait to post them and name my own too! You rock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...