Apr 9, 2009

Woo Hoo!! New Design Team Member!!

Just had to share my exciting news! I've made the design team at Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog!!! They picked 10 members and I was one of the lucky 10!!! I am just so excited and honored!! We will be required to complete two projects a month using their challenges starting with the current one going now! I love to do challenges it gets me motivated and I actually get something done hee hee!! Be sure to check our their blog and play along too! Thanks for letting me share this exciting news!!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to see your creations!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing your creations and working with you.

Crystal said...

CONGRATS! You are such an amazing crafter and sooo deserving!

Chrissy C said...

Congratulations! It's well deserved.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...