Apr 22, 2009

Whimsical Scraps & Bugs Challenge 15

I wanted to go ahead and post this card now because things have really been crazy for me the last few days! My brother had a accident at work to his eye this week and I've been back and forth from the emergency room to the doctors office. Also, we have just gotten some really bad news about my father in law. He has cancer and we have really been upset over that. So, just in case I thought while I had the time I might should go ahead and get it on here! Our challenge was to use the sketch 81 from MoJo Monday. We could chose to either do a card or layout. The only other requirement (other than using your cricut) was to use your favorite scripture, verse or lyric. Wow, that was kinda hard chosing just ONE to use! But I went with The Lords Shepherd. It's just a peaceful verse! I used a stamp from Studio G "You Are Special" because I feel like we that are his children are so very special! The sheep are from PaperDoll and so is the little strip of grass. I made my own pattern paper and then I just chalked around with Stampin Up chalk. The sheep and sentiment have stickles but I don't think you can tell it that well in the picture. This is not exactly like the sketch but since I had done this sketch before I changed it up a little bit! I hope you like it! Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Your card is tooo cute! Sorry to hear about all your troubles. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!

~BridgetL~ said...

What a lovely card. Sorry about all that is going on around you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers too.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Love your card Leanne. I am so sorry to hear about your brother and father in law.. I will be keeping them in my prayers... Please keep us update if you are able to...
Hugs my friend

Crystal said...

I love, love, love your card! So cute! I just adore the little sheep and the scripture is the best! You did a great job on this challenge!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...