Apr 12, 2009

This weeks MoJo Monday Card!




It's really late right now as I'm posting this and really should be getting my beauty sleep BUT I was determined to finish the MoJo Monday card sketch!! Looking at the time now and looking at what time I need to get up in the morning is really making me wonder am I crazy?? Anyway, this is probably going to be a short post! The precious moment image I got free off a coloring website. I used my bic markers to color and used colorbox (I believe) ink to give it a antique look. The other image with the balloons is a stamp that I've had for a while can't remember who its by. The paper is My Minds Eye. I added three little skittles to the bottom right hand corner. The hardest part to this whole card was the bow! I spent what seemed like hours trying to achieve the perfect bow. Well, it's not happening tonight so finally just settled!! I will probably go back and redo but not messing with it anymore tonight!! Thanks for looking and I'm heading to bed! Nite, Nite!! Happy Easter everyone!!

6 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Oh that's great. I love the precious moments image. Great job!
Hope you got enough sleep!

The Memory Keeper said...

She is just precious! You did a great job for a tired old lady!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

She is just toooo precious... great job on the coloring.. Glad to see the tornado didn't blow you away.

Lelia said...

I love the card...the color combo is great and that little Precious Moments image is too cute! :O)

Crystal said...

Beautiful work, Leanne! I am so amazed by all you great creations! The coloring on this card is gorgeous! You are definitely gonna have to share with me your technique. Like we talked about before, if only we lived closer together - then you could just show me! You know what - I am thinking I just may have to take a really long road trip this summer!! LOL!! HUGS

Enfys said...

She is just adorable Leanne. Love the colouring too. Sweet sweet card.
hugs
En x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...