Apr 4, 2009

Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Design Team Challenge!




I'm soooo excited! Cheryll decided to go ahead and start posting our designs on the Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Blog Our finished projects were not due till the 15th but we are all sooo excited to get started that we figured it didn't hurt to start giving people sneek peeks!!! Our 1st challenge was to create either a card, layout, or alter anything using the color pink. We also had to use the word sweet somewhere within the design. I was in HL last week and ran across some new paper from My Minds Eye. As soon as I saw it I knew this is what I wanted to use for the challenge! Since cupcakes are really in right now I decided to use this cute one that a special friend (you know who you are hee hee) gave me!! The sentiment is computer generated and says "Life is Just More Sweet with Cupcakes"! Jason being our only male designer was chosen to throw out the first challenge so I would like to thank him for making it such a "sweet" fun one to do!! Be sure to go check out the blog and see what the others have designed they are all so fabulous!!! Thanks for looking and hope to see you back soon!!
I have also submitted this for a challenge on http://www.scrappyfrogschallenge.blogspot.com/
They have started a new challenge blog and I'm super excited about this!! Be sure to head over and check them out!!! p.s. wish me luck hee hee!!!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

OH Leanne, I love it...I love how you did the frosting on the cup cake and the paper is to die for.

Chrissy C said...

Oh my goodness. This is just to darn cute. I want to take a nibble out of that cupcake. Great first challenge. Bring on the next!

loopylou said...

oooh this is so yummy xxxx

scrappyandpiggy said...

Gorgeous card Leanne!

Randi said...

I love how you inked your punched edges. Your card is so Yummy! I loved this challenge can't wait for more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...