Apr 18, 2009

SSPT Challenge #2 Be Yourself!


Yay!! I finished my SSPT challenge today!! This challenge we were to do three things:

1)Create a project, any project, using a Neapolitan ice cream theme.2)Use all three colors; chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.3)Use your favorite flavor as the dominant color in your project. My favorite flavor is chocolate and I decided to do a layout since I'm 15 years behind!! I used several cartridges for this challenge which were Storybook, Walk In My Garden, Graphically Speaking, and George. It was really hard adding the pink to the layout because I have a son but a little doesn't hurt lol. After taking the picture I noticed I forgot to do my doodling and will do that before I add it to my album. Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Very cool layout! I love that little owl sitting up there checking everything out!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, that couldn't be any cuter. I love it, you did an awesome job

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, I have left something for you on my blog...

Chrissy C said...

I left ya something on my blog! Check it out!

Robyn said...

This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Crystal said...

Gorgeous layout! Absolutely beautiful Leanne! I ADORE the colors and the chocolate is so pretty! WOW!!

DEBORAH said...

Another beautiful project. I love all the detail.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...