Apr 11, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog DT Card


Well I managed today to get my card done for Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog DT (whew, that's a mouthful!) My DH had me working in the yard and I kept making excuses to come in and work a little on it as the day went by! Much more fun to play in my scrap room then in the yard doing yard work!! Anyway, for this card I used the cartridge Storybook for all my cuts. I just love this cartridge!! Our challenge this time was to take the ad for the Slice and go from there! Well, this is my version or I guess what I envisioned! I also used studs for the eye and around the branches. Added a little bling above the sentiment and stickles. We have several kids graduating from church and some of our friends kids to. So I have several graduation cards I need to make and needed to get started making them. Hope you like and any comments would be appreciated!!
P.S. You can't tell from the picture to well but the color inside of the flower is one of the colors in the slice!!

6 comments:

Lelia said...

It's beautiful Leanne! You know I love BLING!!! :O) Great job!

Scrappindad said...

Very cute!!! I love that bird! All of the distressing and bling go so well together!

Crystal said...

OMG!! This card is totally amazing Leanne! I absolutely love the little bird and everything else about it! You are so super dooper talented!!!

Sheri said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Really beautiful!

shaZZa said...

OMG This card is just beautiful!!!

shaZZa said...

This card is Just beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...