Apr 26, 2009

Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog #3

Well the old saying is better late than never and boy was I late on this challenge! It was due yesterday and I really feel bad that I didn't meet my deadline. This week has definetly not been a good week! This challenge was about spring. We were to submit a card, layout, or any project using spring flowers. Now looking at this I may have not got that right either!! But I just love these colors and this paper!! This is a Lauren Meader Timeless template (click here) organizer. This is such a fun thing to make!! Be sure to check out the site for all of her great templates I'm sure I will be adding more to my want list after making this one! TFL!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, it looks great.. love the colors you used.

Crystal said...

How super cute! I so wanna make one of these too! You'll have to share your template with me!! Hugs!

scrappyandpiggy said...

great project Leanne, I will definitely be checking out that template site.

Tammy said...

Very pretty project! Love it!

Tammy

Brenda said...

WOW LOVE this Thank you sooo much will go check out the site!
hugs
Brenda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...