Apr 30, 2009

Love Layout

Yay!! I finally got something done! I've been in a slump for a few days and really didn't know how to work my way out of it! So, I made it my goal to take the whole day today just to play! No housework, no errands to run, no nothing just playing time! To bad it took me most of the morning to figure out what paper to use, what cut, etc. etc. ha ha. So a layout that really should have been done in a hour took me 3 1/2!! Oh well, at least I had fun and maybe after supper tonight I can get something else made! This is one of my favorite pictures of my mom. I think that's why I was so picky. I still don't think I accomplished what I wanted but I still am pleased with it. The reason I titled it Love is because of how much my mom loves Kyle and vice versa! He is the only grandchild so you can imagine how spoiled he is!! I used the potpourri basket cartridge and George for the heart. The bird is a Close to My Heart Stamp that I ordered from my buddy Cheryll and just have not had time to use it (ain't it cute??) I used a pearl for his eye so he looks a little funky! Oh, had to share this also...guess what I got???? PRISMA PENCILS!!!!! I have been wanting them FOREVER and finally my DH broke down and gave me the go ahead!! I've played around a little with them and definetly got to practice but Woo Hoo their mine!!! If I was to go to heaven tonight I've instructed my DH to make sure they are buried with me. It's taken me forever to get them and I'm not letting them out of my site!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

This layout is so sweet. Greta job! way to get out of your slump.

Crystal said...

Very sweet layout, Leanne! I love it and it is a good photo - I understand why you love it so much! Glad you are out of your slump! I hate it when I feel that way!! Super big HUGS!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, what a beautiful lo... I am glad you are out of your slump and I am so happy you got your prima pencils... I would love to get my hands on a potpourri basket cartridge

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...