Apr 6, 2009

Palm Tree Inchies!! Summer theme


Ok, now I know why everyone loves these little boogers! They are so easy and fun to make! It's a project that you really don't have to fry your brain coming up with something! Well, at least I didn't on mine hee hee. I joined a swap today on the cricut mb and started on them right away. I had purchased a inch punch over the weekend at Michaels so I was really excited to get started (you know you always have to find something to use your new toys on!) Anyway, I just thought since this is what I played around with today I would post here. I've also finished up my challenge layout for Whimsical Scraps and Bugs and really excited about getting that posted but I really need to wait a few more days (closer to the deadline). Hope everyone had a great Monday. Sorry the picture is a little fuzy I guess my camera didn't want to zoom in that close!! TFL!!

4 comments:

The Memory Keeper said...

OK, you make this look easy! Maybe I'll have to try them! How tiny and cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How adorable... it's so little, wonder what you are going to do with it?

Chrissy C said...

This is too cute! I love palm trees! I wish the summer would get here. It was 65 yesterday and tonight we have the dreaded white stuff! Yuck!

Magoo said...

your little boogers are adorable!!!! That will be the first and last time I EVER exclaim that!!! LOL! what will you use them for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...