Apr 10, 2009

Ice Cream Cone Anyone??

I made this for a tag swap that I'm in over on the Cricut MB. I used the icecream cone off of Doodlecharms and the tag cut was from Storybook. I used my stampin up scallop punch and the sentiment is a stamp from studio g. I added a pink poka dot bow and some twine. I also doodled with my white jelly roll pen. The swap theme is summer. I had such a hard time at first coming up with ideas that I wasted lots of cardstock and pattern paper and was just about to give up when I remembered the ice cream cone off of DC!! I'm not sure what the other swappers will think but I'm pleased with it and glad this one is over hee hee!! This would have completed my swaps that I had signed up for but I received a email asking me to be in a ATC swap so here I go again!!! Oh well, they are fun even thou sometimes you think you've lost your mind for signing up!! Thanks for looking any feedback I would greatly appreciate!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Such an adorable tag! Love the colors too!

Scrappindad said...

LOVE IT!!Very cute. I need to use that cut sometime on something fun. I really like the popsicle cut too but I've never used it either.

Chrissy C said...

This is too cute girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...