Apr 14, 2009

April Challenge Card for Cricut MB!


This month I'm on team 1 Just Buggin Away! The challenge was to use the card feature on any cartridge of your choice. I chose Stretch Your Imagination using the flourish card feature. The flowers & leaves are from Walk In My Garden and the button is just from my stash. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp and I used a cuttlebug die to cut the slider out. Didn't have any ribbon to match so I just cut a strip of paper and tried to make it look like ribbon hee hee. Thanks for looking!!

6 comments:

loopylou said...

oooh Leanne, that is gorgeous. I am so pleased you joined in and enjoyed the challenge xxxx

The Memory Keeper said...

I love this! Cardlifting going on here!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, that is so beautiful.. you did a great job on it....

Chrissy C said...

Fabulous! Glad to we're on the same team over there! I love love love the faux ribbon. Looks great!

Crystal said...

very cute card - i love it! especially love the colors!

Enfys said...

That's gorgeous Leanne, love the detail, and the studio G stamp is perfect (gotta love those stamps)
hugs
En xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...