Apr 5, 2009

365 Cards Day 36 Challenge




Today is Super Sketchy Sunday over at 365 Cards. I always love their sketches! So...I had to give this one a try! I had sooo much fun making this card. The fish stamp set is by Autumn Leaves (I believe) I used my stampin up chalk and my bic markers to color. After I finished coloring I added glossy accents to make it look more real. I love how it turned out!! I'm not sure about who the paper is by. I got it at Tuesday Morning and I actually thought the pack had different patterns but come to find out it was all the same! So, I have tons of this paper and trying to find ways of using it!! I also stamped the sentiments. There I again, I can't tell you who the stamps are by (I'm so bad to throw the packaging away that I barely pay attention who makes them!) Anyhoo, hope you like my spin on it! Any comments would be appreciated!!!

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Great job on the Sunday sketch!!! I love the fish bowl!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, I think it is toooo cute. You did a super job on the coloring and everything... great job my friend

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

Carol said...

This is a great card. What a wonderful job you did on the coloring.. Very Nice!!!

Sugar Sweet Paper Treats said...

Way to rock a sketch Leanne! The bowl looks like glass!

Meredi said...

Great card!!! I love it!!!!!!

Brens Designs said...

Awwww... I love this card. How cute and original.

Melissa said...

WOW! Gorgeous!

kristie sessions said...

cutie little fisH! love the image and this card. your chalk coloring is fantastic!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

I love this card that little fish is to adorable. Great job on the challenge.

OBTW thank you for the heads up on the blog candy. Have a great day.

Debbie Stelton

Lynn said...

This card is so great! I really like all of your cars, but this one is just too cute!

Heather Bares said...

this is so cute!

Monica Anderberg said...

Very nice! I really like your combo of your decorations. Just lovely!

Monica at scrapoleket.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Love the fishy! Sooo cute and the colors are great too! Glad you found this stamp the other day because you will put it to many more good uses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...