Mar 15, 2009

You Rock!!


Well, the weekend is over boo hoo! It's been a nice long lazy weekend and really not ready for Monday!! I went this weekend and bought a brayer (why, I don't know just didn't have one and wanted one hee hee) Anywho, got home and really want to play with it!! So, this is the card I come up with! The stamp is from inkadinkado and I embossed it in black. I also made my own background using circle stamps. I distressed the edges wanting to give it a tore look. Not sure if the picture really shows. I also added some bling in between the skulls. Hope everyone has a great week and hopefully I will be able to play so more soon!! Thanks for looking!!

8 comments:

The Memory Keeper said...

Leanne I love this! I wouldn't lie to you girl!

Jenny said...

I have wanted to get a brayer too! I think this card might have pushed me into getting one!!!! cool card!

Enfys said...

That's what I call a skillful card, full of great techniques, love it.
hugs
Enfys xx

Crystal said...

this is a totally awesome card! you completely rock, leanne! all of you amazing creations are fantastic and you are so talented! i am so gonna scraplift this card!! HUGS!

Paper Memories said...

WOW how cool looking is that? Love it!!

all4sydney said...

I LOVE this card Leanne!! It is awesome!!

The Memory Keeper said...

Woohoo! I am the lucky recipient of this card! Thank you Leanne! The picture looks great but it looks so much better in person. It is perched on the top shelf of my desk. You can send me cards any time you want!

~BridgetL~ said...

fantastic card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...