Mar 28, 2009

Whimsical Scraps & Bugs Challenge 13


Our challenge this time was to alter flash cards using the theme Easter. I've always wanted to try to make a arrangement so I thought I would give it a shot!! I used 6 flashcards and used them to attach the letters to. I cut the word Easter from Storybook. The flowers are cut from A Walk In My Garden and the rabbit is from Zooballoo. I also used my Cuttlebug to cut the butterflies. I used my Stampin Up punches for the word happy (using stamps) Added some stickles, plastic eggs, easter grass, and a dollar store basket and this is what I've come up with!! Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

The Memory Keeper said...

This is so cute Leanne! Love the idea of all the different playthings you used!

Chrissy C said...

WOW! How cool. What a great decoration for Easter!

Looking forward to designing with you over at SSPT!

Magoo said...

That is so unique! I would have never thought of that! SO much better than buying one in the store! AWESOME!!!!

Magoo said...

WOW! That is so unique! I would have never thought of making something like that! SO much better than anything store bought! Awesome!

Enfys said...

I've never made anything like this, and feel so tempted after seeing this, wonderful job.
hugs
Enfys xx

DEBORAH said...

I love your work. This is super cute also.

loopylou said...

awww, that is cute xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...