Mar 10, 2009

Tough Guy


Well, this day is about to come to a end (well for me at least!) Every week our public library is having a class on different interests. A couple of weeks ago I was invited to speak on scrapbooking. Today a lady from our area taught a class on cards using real pressed flowers. I've been looking forward to this class since I heard about it. She supplied all the material and we each were able to make one card to bring home. Well, let me tell you my card just did not turn out at all!! Actually it will be tucked away probably never to be seen again!! It was very interesting learning a new craft but this is one I will probably will pass on!! Thank God for my cricut!!! I had so much fun the other night printing off the image from the Picasa site that I have spent most of the evening surfing around trying to find more images!! I did a search on coloring pages and I ran across this image so I thought I would give it a whirl and see what I could come up with and this is it!! The sentiments are studio G and I cut the palm tree from Doodlecharms. I'm always needing a male b-day card and I thought this would be cute. Let me know what cha think!!

10 comments:

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

This is darling!!
Snowmanlover on the Cricut boards

Fi said...

LOL - I love the image and the card is just fantastic.
fifi - Cricut MB.
PS = where did you get the image from?

Laurinda said...

OMG!!! I absolutely love this. It came from the internet?? HOw fun. TFS

scootin granny said...

I would also love to have the info on the page where you got this cut. It looks JUST like my Dh and I would love to use this image for his next card.

Thanks...
scootingranny on cricut messageboard

all4sydney said...

I LOVE it!! Way too cute!!

Crystal said...

Fab card! I love it! Perfect for a guy! What did you color the image with out of curiousity?

Leanne said...

Hey Crystal! I used bic markers that I got from Wal-Mart.

scootin granny said...

Thank you so much...this is just too cute.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I thinks it's great for a masuline card. Thanks for sharing the image. How big did you make the image??? (non2@sbcglobal.net)

Anonymous said...

hi leanne i love this card. Where did you get the image from i would love to make this card. You're very talented
louise.gribble@ntlworld.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...