Mar 27, 2009

Swaps!




I have signed up for some swaps on the cricut mb so I decided today to sit down and start them before I ran out of time! The 1st swap is a tag swap and I signed up to do baby boy tags and summer tags (still have these to go!) I was excited in a way about these because I got to use my New Arrival Cart. that has been collecting dust!! I also have some peachy keen stamps for this cart. that I've never got to use so that was even better!! I used my stampin up punch for the scallop circle and the stamp is a studio g stamp. After I got it all put together I decided it needed a little something else so I used a heart stamp in white ink. I still have to add the ribbon but I've got to purchase that! The next swap that I joined was a ATC swap.This is my first time to do the ATC cards but they look like they can be loads of fun! I decided to keep mine simple. The picture really doesn't do these justice, the color is off. I had a hard time trying to get a some what decent picture. The lighting in my scraproom is not the best!! With these I used a mustard color cardstock and a green (not sure what to call this shade of green!) The colors look great together in person. I was going for a old age look so I inked the edges with walnut ink. The punch is a Martha Stewart and I can't remember who the stamp is by (alot of help I am hee hee) The theme of the ATC swap is sewing so I added a button! Don't ask me what a bird and sewing have in common I just went with it!! Anyhoo, hope you like!!


3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

very cute tag. Swaps can become so addicting.

Enfys said...

These are both great Leanne, my fave being the oh-so-cute baby. Great job,
hugs
Enfys x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, they turned out sooooo cute.. I haven't done any swaps.. afraid no one would want mine LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...