Mar 27, 2009

Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Design Team!!

Hello all my blogging buddies!! Today is Friday Woo Hooo!!! I'm ready for the weekend...not ready for the storms we are expecting but ready to hopefully have some play time hee hee. Just wanted to share my good news! I have been asked to be on the very talented MemoryKeepers Design Team Sugar Sweet Paper Treats!! Yay me!! I just love Cheryll and am glad that she has gotten a group of very talented ladies together to form this team. I look forward to the challenges and hope with each one that my creativeness gets better and better! She has a few loose things to tie up but we should be up and going hopefully by the first of April. So everyone go NOW and check out the blog here and become a follower and begin this new journey with us all!! Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Leanne, how exciting for you.... I just about have "tough guy" done, thanks so much for sharing him...

Crystal said...

CONGRATS! You are so deserving!!!

Magoo said...

Yay us!! Signed up and ready to go! Can't wait to see what we all come up with :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...