Mar 31, 2009

Sheetload of Cards March Issue!


I was on the phone with my good pal Cheryll (Hi Cheryll!!) and we decided we would challenge each other to make a card using the sketch from Sheetload of Cards March Issue. Also, since I have it finished I'm going to go ahead and submit it to them just maybe I could win one of the awesome prizes they are giving away!! And if not that's ok I had fun playing along!! Here is my take on the sketch! The little crochet flower Cheryll made me (aren't they the cutest!) I really wished I could learn to take better pictures, I never get the lighting to work in my favor! Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

The Memory Keeper said...

OH! You're too fast for me! It's so cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Leanne, how cute.. love the butterflies with the senitment. Did you see my "tough guy"? Thanks for sharing it with me.

Magoo said...

your card is gorgeous!!! I love butterflies~awesome layout for the card! BTW your wallpaper isn't too loud at all!! I quite like it!

Chrissy C said...

Wow that's a beautiful card! I love the butterflies! And no, your background isn't to loud at all. I LOVE the flowers on the left. They look so real!

Enfys said...

What a fantastic sentiment for this card, just perfect. love the detail,
hugs
Enfys xx

Crystal said...

absolutely gorgeous! that is an amazing card, leanne! you are sooo talented, girl!

loopylou said...

beautiful card, love those colours and the sparkle in it xxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...