Mar 8, 2009

Precious Moments B-Day Card...


My brother has a new girlfriend (actually they have been dating for a while now and are pretty serious)and I just found out her birthday is this week!! So, I had to get on the ball and make her a birthday card. I also would like to make her a little paper bag album (if I have time). I haven't got to many pictures of them together but hopefully I have enough I get do a little something! If you don't see pictures within this week you know I ran out of time and just had to forget about it!! Now to the card...First I really would like to thank Ruth over on her blog http://ruelysicreativecards.blogspot.com she had ran across a really neat web site where you can download images and then print out on your computer and color http://picasaweb.google.dk/silmara.marian I was just sooo excited and had to try it out!! I also ran across a card sketch that I wanted to try over at http://365cards.blogspot.com/2009/03/day-8-super-sketchy-sunday.html So, here is my take on it hope you like!! I used my bic markers to color (maybe one day I will be able to afford copic markers!!) I really love the way this card turned out!! I'm usually not sure or confident when I finish something but I can honestly say I'm happy with this!! Let me know what cha think!! Thanks for looking!! Thanks again Ruth for introducing me to this website I'm really going to have fun downloading and coloring!!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Sweet card, Leanne - I'm glad you found us and I hope you'll continue playing along!

Vicky said...

This is great Leanne! Love the colors and the image is too cute :). Thanks for joining us!

Crystal said...

AWESOME card & TERRIFIC colors! Just gorgeous, Leanne!!

~amy~ said...

Super sweet birthday card...she'll love it! Thanks for playin'!

Enfys said...

This is really cute Leanne, I use that website too, great images (and FREE!). Love the bright colours on this one, she will love it.
hugs
Enfys x

Made by Mandy said...

Lovely card, she'll know her boyfriends mum likes her with that one.

Thanks for the ink to the site, there are some great printables on there.

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Really cute card. Very fun and whimsical!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...