Mar 12, 2009

Party at the Nest!!


Here it is late again...I should be in bed but just can't make myself go!! I was thinking earlier how I have all day that I could be making cards or layouts but if I try to create something during the day it never fails I wind up throwing it out!! Wierd I know, but I've come to realize I can only do this at night!! Maybe it just takes all day for my brain to start functioning ha ha. I have had so many ideas going thru my mind lately that it's about to blow up!! The funny thing is when I sit down to play it all leaves me!! As Randy says from American Idol "I don't know dawg I'm just not feeling it!" Ok, I'll guit rambling now...not sure I'm even making sense at this point (when it gets late I get loopy or should I say loopier!!) Here is a card I made tonight. This is another image I saved from a coloring book site. If anybody wants the image let me know and I can post it here. The birds nest is from Zooballou. Actually, all it looks like is a bowl I probably could have hand cut one just as easy. I had to hand doodle to try to make it look like a birds nest (sure hope you can tell that is what it is hee hee) The tag is from TBBM. I put glossy accents on the parrot to make him shiny. I kinda got carried away with my white gel pen (someone should have really taken it away because I probably doodled to much!) Let me know if you think this one is a keeper or not. I really love to get feedback so thanks everyone that has commented in the past it always brightens my day!! Heading to bed! Hope to be able to make something new tomorrow to share!! Good night!!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

DEFINITELY a keeper! So cute! I absolutely love it, Leanne! You did a fantastic job!

Paper Memories said...

Cute!! As Randy from AI say- that's dope dawg!!! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...