Mar 11, 2009

If God gave me a flower...


I had to run up to our local dollar store this evening we were completely out of Mt. Dew!! I didn't realize it till I went to fix me a glass and all that was left was a empty 2 liter bottle...so off to the dollar store I go!! On my way to check out I happen to glance over at the greeting cards and a particular card caught my eye. I studied it pretty good and came home and tried to recreate it my own way. Well, here it is...it may not be the best card but it was fun to make. Most of it was hand drawn and I hand wrote the sentiment. The inside reads: it would be raining daisies! Hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

Devon said...

Super cute! Very nice job!

Margie said...

I think your hand drawing looks wonderful! I like how the daisy is offset from the card, and such a beautiful sentiment!

Crystal said...

This card ROCKS! Love it Leanne! You did a great job and I love the hand-drawn aspect, too! So funny that you had to run to get the dew! That is my fav drink too and I couldn't live without it!!

The Memory Keeper said...

Oh Leanne I love this! It's so fresh and clean looking! I stole your tough guy image too! Heeheehee!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...