Mar 6, 2009

Challenge 11 Whimsical Scraps & Bugs Design Team


We were challenged this time to either create a layout, card, or a altered item usually black and white. One other color was permitted but we could only use it sparingly. We had to use the word spring cut from any cricut cartridge and to add some bling! This was truly a challenge!! When you think of spring you think of color! Well, here is what I came up with. I cut the word Spring 08 from the Calligraphy Cart. (just got this and have been wanting to try it out hee hee) I used Storybook for the journaling. I used some photo corners that are white with black swirls (can't see these to well in the picture) I also used lots of stickles and for the i I used a rhinestone for the dot. We have been putting down floor last week and this week so the house has been turned upside down and I haven't had alot of time to do alot of crafting. At times I look at this layout and I like it and other times I can't decide if I do or not lol. Let me know what you think is it a keeper or not?? Thanks for stopping by. We still are working on our floor but hopefully I will be able to start back making more layouts and cards. I've been having withdrawels!! P.S. If you click on the picture it will bring it up a little bigger!

5 comments:

Kr├╝mel said...

I would definately keep it! I especially like the circles on top of the journaling, they give it a special touch. And pic of the first butterfly of the year - that really means spring to me.

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel
WSBS DT

The Memory Keeper said...

Leanne it's great! Love the journaling.

Crystal said...

LOVE the journaling and all the butterflies! Cute layout! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the current st. patty's day challenge!! gonna work on mine tonight! HUGS!

Jenny said...

It is a keeper!!! I love the way you did your journaling and all of the bling!!!!

dawn said...

great job.... i love butterflies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...