Feb 19, 2009

Wild Card cartridge...


Oh wow, wow, wow!!! I have fallen in luv!!! I have been reading how much everyone looks this cart. and I'm so glad I am now a proud owner also. I watched a video on Robyn's blog The Pink Stamper (love her videos). I decided to use the same card that Robyn did in her video just to get the hang of it and I used some paper that I have had for quite a while (just in case I messed up). I also used my new sizzix die that I got last weekend on our road trip to Joann's in Nashville. I didn't go all out on this but I still think it turned out nice. Oh, I forgot to mention that I also love how it does the matching envelope...just how cool is that?? I'm sending it out tomorrow to Kyle's prayer partner at church. Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

LiveLaughScrap said...

Your cards are wonderful. I think this is the next cart that i want to get. I wanted another font cart, but between you & Robyn...I now need this cart.
Lori

Crystal said...

love this card! love the brown and the cute little matching envie, too! i want this cart so bad, too! can never find it anywhere around me!!

Crystal said...

love this card! love the brown and the cute little matching envie, too! i want this cart so bad, too! can never find it anywhere around me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...