Feb 7, 2009

My Valentine Card!



Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! We have alot going on for today so it was no sleeping late this morning!! I wanted to jump on real quick and post my challenge card for the Whimsical Scraps & Bugs Design Team. I'm so excited to see the other womens creations (I know they are going to be wonderful!!)Our challenge was to make a Valentines Card using a cut from the cricut and to use a lot of ribbon. The challenge was to be very wild and to think outside of the box. Well, here's my take on it! Not sure if it's wild enough but it was a challenge! Let me explain...for my cut I used the Design Studio. I've had this program a couple of months and just lately have got the nerve up to try and learn it!! I am determined to learn this program!! I designed the cut by taking some swirls (had to flip one swirl!) then I welded together. I added the heart and I wanted it to look like it was hanging. I used a studio g stamp for the sentiment and my nesties for the circle and the scallop circle. On the scallop circle not sure if the picture shows but I rolled up the edges all around and then I added some bling. Tied a big bow up at the top and added a flower gem. The lace behind the design is a belt that I had from something I wore many moons ago and instead of throwing it a way I'm slowing reusing it! Since I've started making cards and scrapbooking everything takes on a new light!! Well enough rambling I hope you like my card and would love to hear feedback!! Thanks for taking the time to visit and be sure to check back!!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

you did such a great job on the challenge! i love seeing what you come up with and i love visiting your blog, too! you are so creative!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...