Feb 13, 2009

Movin Along!!





Yay!! It's FRIDAY!!! This week has been soooo long! It's been crazy around here and I haven't got to play as much as I would have liked to. I did get to take me a little shopping trip yesterday to Hobby Lobby!! Got a few goodies (not near as much as I wanted) and may get to go back the Income Tax check came today WOO HOO!!!!! Anyway, (I had to snap myself back into reality because I was really dreaming big hee hee) I picked up some paper to do this layout of Kyle when he was a baby. I wasn't sure exactly what I would come up with but after I got home looking thru my carts it all started to come together! I used four different carts for this one (I think) I took the car from PDDU, the truck from NA, and another car from Locker Talk along with the keys and the title was cut with Mickey Font. I distressed alot of the edges (another little goodie I bought yesterday!) I wanted the title to look like it was hung so I used little strips and attached with brads. Did alot of stickles and doodling and this is the finished result!! Hope you like! Please comment I love to hear feedback!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...