Feb 19, 2009

Memories...



Wow! This has been ONE BUSY WEEK!!! This week has had its ups and downs. Monday and Tuesday was very stressful (so glad that these two days are OVER) Wednesday I had to take my mom to the doctor. She has a stress fracture on the top of her foot (all the stress we have been under led to all the stress she has been under and it wounded up in her foot ha ha) She will have to wear a boot for 4 weeks but should be fine just needs to stay off of it. Today, the best day so far I got my package in from Oh My Crafts woo hoo!!!!! I was able to order 10 (yes I said 10) new carts for my cricut!! Talk about happy dance I'm doing it now!! Just for the record I NEVER get to do this so I've been super excited!!! Here's a layout I done this evening. I like how it turned out. It may be because I like this picture of Kyle!! It shows his pretty blue eyes (which I can personally vouch that sometimes they turn a fire red and I think he's been possessed!!) Let me know what you think good or bad and as always thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Cute layout, Leanne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...