Feb 20, 2009

Challenge Card for Whimsical Scraps & Bugs Design Team


Put your sunglasses on...for some reason I've been in some funky color moods!! Our challenge this time was a "3-2-1" 3 different patterns papers, 2 embellishments, and one flower cut from any cricut cart of our choice. I decided to go with the hibiscus from SB. It's one of my favorite flowers! I downloaded the paper from ShabbyPrincess.com (thanks Cheryll for telling me about this site!) Also, wanted to add that I put Glossy accents all over the flower and used stickles for the inside of flower and the bee (cut from A Walk in My Garden). The sentiment is a stamp from Stampin Up. I added red pom poms and used my chalk from stampin up to shade! Hope you like it! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! WOW! I am so impressed with all of the detail! The glossy accents is amazing on the flower! LOVE IT!

Crystal said...

Great card for the challenge! I LOVE your funky colors and think this card looks amazing because of the colors!! You did a fantastic job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...