Feb 5, 2009

Bitten By The Love Bug!!!


I decided to join the February Challenge on the cricut message board. I'm on team 1. Our challenge was to use two cuts and we could use DS. I took the heart off of PS and welded love to it for my cuts. I decided to go with some funky colors just to shake things up a bit. (May have went to bold!!) I was feeling pretty good about it till my DH walks in and turns up his nose!! So now he's really shaken my confidence up and made me nervous about it!! He thought the color was to loud. But I decided to go ahead and use it since this challenge was just for fun and that's what I had when I was making it! My secret sister Tammy gave me A Walk In the Garden and I have just been itching to cut some things with it (especially the ladybug!) So here it is be sure to let me know what you think! If you agree with DH let me know..This card is probably just going in my card stash so it's not liking going to the President or anyone special!! Thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I think your card looks fantastic and I love the colors too! Great job!

Sherri said...

I love this card........awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...