Jan 21, 2009

You Rock!!!


I can't believe how fast this week is going! Not that I mind, it just means we're getting closer to the weekend! Anybody watching American Idol?? Yup, we haven't missed a season yet! We sure get a kick out of all the ones who think they can sing but can't carry a tune! Come on, you know they have got to be doing it just for the attention or they are truly tone deaf!!! I'm also hooked on the Bachelor this season. In my opinion this is been the best by far! I can't wait to see how it turns out. Anyhoo, I've got another layout I thought I'd share. This one is of my son and my dad. Kyle is my parents only grandson (talk about spoiled hee hee). My DH thought I was crazy going with the you rock theme but in my dads eyes he totally thinks Kyle hung the moon and vice versa. Made sense to me but may not to no one else! Well, as always I appreciate any comments you want to leave. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back I'm trying really hard to keep this updated!!

2 comments:

dawn said...

the u rock theme is cool. that reminds me of me and my grandpa... we though each other rocked! i get it... how did u do it?

The Memory Keeper said...

This is just precious Leanne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...