Jan 22, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just gotten a email with some great news and I HAD to share with someone!!! There is no one home but me soooooooo I thought I'd share with all my blogging buddies!!! I just got a email that I made the Whimsical Scraps & Bugs Design Team!!!! I'm literally bouncing off the wall I'm so excited!!! Just want to say thanks to Cynthia for giving me this chance. I look so forward to getting to know everyone on the Design team and making new friends. Ok, I'm raising my right hand and pledging on my cricut carts. that I will do the very best I can and put 100% into everything I do!!! Now is the time that all the confetti (?) is falling from the sky and fireworks are going off such a wonderful day for me!!!! Thanks for letting me share!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats... from a fellow Cricut MBer... :)

The Memory Keeper said...

WooHoo! Leanne! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Congrats!

Heather Bares said...

Congrats!!! Welcome to the team!

Becky said...

Congrats!!!

dawn said...

i went and checked it out... looks like fun.... i told u that u were good.

the Daily Scrapper said...

Congrats and welcome to the team.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...