Jan 25, 2009

Winston's 1st Trophy!


Boo Hoo! The weekend is over and Monday is coming alot quicker than I want! It's funny how on the weekend when you can sleep in some imaginary alarm clock in your head goes off and you find yourself up before daybreak! But come Monday morning when you HAVE to get up it feels like you could sleep the day away! I am lucky and blessed that I do get to stay home but I always look forward to the weekend just like everyone else. I get to spend more time with Winston and Kyle! Tomorrows plan is to do the grocery shopping and clean my house. Since I've been on a roll scrapbooking I've just let everything go...now I'm going to be paying for that tomorrow (another reason I'm dreading Monday so bad!!) This evening I went thru some of my stash just to reconnect with what I have and don't have and I ran across these racing stickers that I bought months ago. So, since yesterday I was tagged and had to pick the 6th picture and it happened to be of Winston when he won his first trophy I thought it was a perfect time to do a layout! So here it is! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

dawn said...

that turned out pretty good.... i like it. i haven't done any rc pages myself yet. i was having trouble coming up with ideas. i have one or 2 but i just haven't tryed them yet.i think i will put them in their own book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...