Jan 31, 2009

Something Fishy!!


Hey everyone! Hope your having a great weekend! I went to my 1st crop last night and I had a ball!! Got to meet some really nice women and most importantly got to be with people that had the love for scrapbooking like I do! It also helped me in other ways. This last week I've been feeling a little blue (you know the kind you just can't put your finger on whats wrong but you have a feeling that something is??)Please, oh please tell me you know?!?! Anyway, last night getting out really helped! Maybe I just need to get out of the house more often!! It took me a little while to get settled in (I packed everything except for the kitchen sink lol) But once I got started I enjoyed myself and here is what I done! Hope you enjoy! I wished the pictures would show the stickles I used on the fishies. I think that's what made them so cute! I used skittles for my bubbles and I used DS for my title (hopefully one day I will conquer that program!!)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Too Cute!! Love this LO!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...