Jan 10, 2009

New Years Resolution!


Well, one of my resolutions was to keep my blog updated and here it is the 9th day and I'm already behind so no promises lol. I wanted to share this card I made today for Valentines day. I have been invited to speak at our public library on scrapbooking (yikes!!!) and thought I would make up a few things to show. When Teresa (the lady over our library) called and asked me would I do it I couldn't help to laugh. I am by no means a expert scrapbooker and I'm sure there are lots of people that are more creative than me! But she explained I'm not there really to teach but just tell how I got into it and what I love about it and show some things that I use. So, that settled my nerves some. I do enjoy (more like LOVE) this craft. I am totally obsessed! Let's just keep our fingers crossed I won't pass out when the time comes!! Here's the card I made...I hope it works! I haven't quite got the blogging world mastered just yet thats a New Years Resolution also!! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...