Jan 24, 2009

My Little Indian Chief!




It's so fun going back thru all the old photos and seeing ones you have forgotten about! It's a little sad to. Time just flies and before you know it they are half grown! We are in the teenage years at our house and I don't know about you but it can get pretty interesting around here! So, it's nice to go back thru and remind yourself how sweet they were when they were younger (at least it helps me!!) Here is a layout I finsihed tonight and I could really tell you some funny things that happened while I was working on it but I would be letting you in on all my mistakes I made so I'll keep it a secret and maybe you won't notice hee hee. The shirt he has on in these pictures I made by taking a t-shirt cutting strips and attaching beads. I know poor kid, I sent him to school this way and at the time I thought how great of a job I had did!! One day he will probably kill me over that shirt!! Hope you enjoy and your having a great weekend. I know I am I've pretty much had the house to myself and will again tomorrow since my boys will be gone. I can play some more!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

You've been tagged!! Come to my blog for instructions. www.scrappindee.blogspot.com

This layout is so cute! Love it!

dawn said...

good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...