Jan 18, 2009

My Everything...


Here is a picture of my sweetie. I've been doing so many pages with Kyle that I thought I might do one of my DH (don't want him to feel left out hee hee) Another reason I have some new goodies that I haven't got to play with much (ms punch, storybook) The red mesh behind the heart is from a bag of onions I bought! I went to throw it away the other day and thought hmmm I might can use that for something so this is what I came up with. The little heart up at the top is another thing I got for Christmas. It's made from a template and theres a little heart in the center that pops up (don't know if you can tell by the picture) Anyhoo, thanks for looking and hope you enjoy!!

6 comments:

ScrappinMaMa said...

very nice! I find it so hard to scrapbook DH, I don't know why! you did a great job though! oh, and btw, I love that song "switch"!

Heather Bares said...

cute layout!

dawn said...

i love the onion bag idea. lol i like all the layers! good job. are u gonna give him this for valentines?

Crystal said...

Beautiful Layout! I love it!

Jenny said...

I love this lo! I saw it on Whimsical Scaps and Bugs and was hoping it was on your blog so I could see what you used! I can't believe that was an onion bag!!!! I LOVE IT!

Kr├╝mel said...

I love this layout! You used so many different things on it, everything fits together perfectly and it´s still the photo that catches your eye... Great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...