Jan 20, 2009





I decided today I would take a break from doing layouts and make a card! I have also signed up for a journaling tag swap and thought I better get started on these to (I have 30 to make!!) I haven't played with my stamps in what seems like forever so I went thru my stash and came across these flowers that my (not so secret)sister sent me! (Hey Tammy!!!) I tried something new (to me anyway) I stamped just directly on the card. I usually feel like I have to layer it up with paper when I make my cards but just thought I would do something different today! I would love to get some feedback on these so drop me a comment and let me know what you think. I'm pretty new to the swaps and this is my 1st journaling one so I could really use the feedback! Thanks!!! (Forgot to add that there is stickles on the card and the journaling tags but you can't tell it in the pictures) Also, I still have to add ribbon to the journaling tags!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

The journaling tags are very cute! And, I absolutely love the card! It is gorgeous and I love the doodled look! You did a great job! TFS!

dawn said...

i am likin' the card and tags... sooo cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...