Jan 11, 2009

Another Zoo layout!

Hopefully, I'm about to finish up the Zoo trip just a few more pictures and I can move on to something new! I really shouldn't complain I've had fun working with these colors. I'm hoping my next project I can find something that I like as much as these. These are made by My Minds Eye (I just love that brand!) DH went to race his r/c cars this afternoon (Kyle decided to stay home) so I got to play all afternoon (woo hoo!) I got a Pixie sewing machine for Christmas and decided to get it out since I haven't had alot of time to play with it. But it looks like I will be returning mine or should I say exchanging the foot petal stopped working. I could still use the low/high switch but the low is way, way to fast for me. Little background information...I have never sewed before. I did attempt to try but I really need the foot petal so I can go as slow as I want!! Well,it's getting close to bed time but just wanted to share these. Hope you enjoy. Any feedback would be appreciated. Hope everyone has a great Monday!!



3 comments:

Bethany said...

Love it! The snake is so cute! I always like being able to put flowers on a boys page, too.

~Amy~ said...

Where's is that adorable snake from? Love your work!

dawn said...

i love these ones... i already saw a few of these at your house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...