Oct 2, 2008

Out of comission for a while!

Well, after I created this blog I had to have surgery so I've been out of comission but hopefully I can start posting again! I'm feeling better and hope I don't have to go thru that again! I've made a few cards but I had to give them away and didn't have time for any pictures. I've got to not wait to the last minute to make them!!! Will try to do some more and post pictures soon. The new October issue of Sheetload of Cards is out to download may try to create some of them. Love that site! If anybody happens to stumble across my little blog please stop by and say hello. I'm heading to bed now so maybe I can post something tomorrow or over the weekend! C-ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...